Monday, August 31, 2009
Saturday, August 29, 2009
I feel really alone and really helpless. I need you to hold me......I just need you.
Wednesday, August 26, 2009
- A child
- At least two shootings
- A return from the dead
- A surprisingly successful run as co-owners of WSPR
- Saving one another's lives on several occasions
- Too many declarations of love to count
- A short-lived romantic reconciliation
- A final, heart-breaking parting that confirmed the truth: they would always long for one another
Which iconic daytime character was about to be revealed to be a lesbian but the network nixed the idea? Too bad — it would have made A LOT of sense!
© 2009 Lana M. Nieves
Limited Licensing: I, the copyright holder of this work, hereby publish it under the Creative Commons Attribution license, granting distribution of my copyrighted work without making changes, with mandatory attribution to Lana M. Nieves and for non-commercial purposes only. - Lana M. Nieves
Sunday, August 23, 2009
Tuesday, August 18, 2009
2) We should be grateful for whatever lesbian scraps the networks throw our way and just be grateful that Natalia didn't hang herself from the rafters of her lonely room in the convent.
3) When a man leaves his woman without so much as a phone call, leaving her to think she's unworthy of love, it's an act of selfish abandonment and incredible thoughtlessness. When a woman does this to her female partner, it's a vision quest.