Saturday, July 4, 2009

Pancakes and a Valium


I'm a huge fan of Liz and Dani's Pancakes and a Valium podcasts, and was psyched when they asked me to join them to discuss some Guiding Light history. If you're interested in finding out a little about how GL has been an innovator in soap-opera-as-vehicle-for-social-change, or want the lowdown on Olivia and Reva and their long-standing feud, or if you're just curious about which if the Golden Girls I'd have sex with, check it out.  

Thanks for having me, Liz and Dani - I'd happily come back any time!

2 comments:

rogny said...

Some of the striking informative tidbits associated with the anti-anxiety medication valium make it apparent that valium is a prescription-based drug for treating anxiety, it belongs to the medicine group termed as benzodiazepines and is duly approved by the FDA (Food and Drugs Administration) for treating anxiety disorders.

Reina Sofia said...

I highly entrust the use of xanax and valium which you can buy on WWW.MEDSHEAVEN.COM even without prescription.